Lawn Mowing Services
It is recommended to mow your yard on a weekly basis as this will help ensure a lush, green lawn. Mowing grass that has grown too tall results in cutting too much length off the grass blades, which can result in a brown or yellowish discoloration of the lawn. Long grass clippings can also contribute to an underlying condition called “thatch” that creates a carpet of clippings near the base of the grass preventing water, oxygen and nutrients from reaching the grass roots and require more maintenance down the line to keep your grass healthy.
Weekly Mowing Services Include:
- Lawn mowing – best if no more than 1/3 of the grass blade is cut off, hence why weekly mowing is necessary.
- Edging – around landscape borders, sidewalks, pathways and driveways.
- Blowing away debris – final touches, clean up
Bi-weekly mowing is preferred in the offseason, cooler months, when the grass doesn’t grow as much.
As low as $23.50 – Weekly Full Service Lawn Mowing & Maintenance
Discount with Annual Maintenance Package: Contact for Pricing.
Weekly Mowing Mar-Oct
Bi-Weekly Mowing Nov-Feb
Full Service Maintenance
Ryno also offers a full service lawn care package to include the following:
- Weekly Mowing Service
- Shrub/Tree Trimming – Quarterly
- Flower Bed Cleanup
- Lawn Fertilization – 6 Treatments per year
- Aerating – Once per year
- Leaf Cleanup
Contact us for Pricing. We will take a look at your lot size and consult with you about services. Thank you for your consideration.