Lawn Care Technicians ensure safety and appropriate application of chemical products and fertilizers to enhance the grounds of commercial and/or residential properties.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Follow specified route order given in lawn maintenance program or list
- Communicate immediately during normal work hours
- Apply lawn treatments to customers as needed, or instructed
- Identify insects, weeds, and diseases as it related to job function and implement appropriate control solutions.
- Observe and report lawn conditions to customers, and update Company software program
- Respond timely to customers regarding any needs or concerns regarding their property
- Complete daily invoice and truck checkout procedures
- Other duties may be assigned as the above is representative, but not all-inclusive of the required duties of this position
- Ability to work overtime, and weekends, if needed
- Ability to drive regularly and operate equipment related to lawn maintenance
- Ability to formulate mixtures of water and chemicals prior to applying to customer’s property
- Ability to acquire pesticide applicator license
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Responsible for ensuring proper disposal, cleaning, and organization of all pesticide/fertilizer equipment and products
- Involves bending, stooping, lifting and stretching on a frequent basis
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds often
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Six months experience in landscaping or a related field preferred, such as construction (work outdoors)
- Clean driving record with valid state driver’s license
Ryno Lawn Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applications will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Incomplete information could disqualify you from further consideration. Please complete all fields.