Lawn aeration loosens the soil, so it’s not so compacted and helps to create better grass growth and stronger roots. There are many benefits for aerating your lawn.
Aeration should be done before seeding or fertilizing to make sure the soil makes direct contact with the seed and/or nutrients provided by fertilizer.
Get professional aeration service by contacting us and we’ll give you a free estimate. Check Pricing Instantly Here
Benefits of Aerating Your Lawn
- Breaking up the soil improves air exchanges and enhanced water intake
- Looser soil allows the roots of your grass to grow thicker and deeper
- Stronger grass roots helps prevent weeds
- Healthy roots will help produce a lush green lawn
- Improves fertilizer uptake and use
- Enhanced heat and drought tolerance
- Improved resiliency and cushioning
- Enhanced thatch breakdown
214-728-8894 or Click Here to Request a Quote