Five new Dallas patios
- Mudhen Meat and Greens:
- BrainDead Brewing:
- Wayward Sons:
- Pints & Quarts:
- The Goat Ranch:
The DFW.com Alfresco Hall of Fame
- Sundance Square Plaza:
- Ellerbe Fine Foods (2016 inductee):
- The Bearded Lady
- Live Oak Music Hall and Lounge (2016 inductee):
- Lonesome Dove Western Bistro (2016 inductee):
- Rodeo Goat Ice House (2016 inductee):
- Chadra Mezza and Grill (2016 inductee):
- The Rustic (2016 inductee):
- Trinity Groves (2016 inductee):
- Fred’s Texas Cafe (2016 inductee):
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium (2016 inductee):
- Joe T. Garcia’s:
- Woodshed Smokehouse:
- Central Market Southlake:
- Glass Cactus:
- Katy Trail Ice House:
- Ozona Grill & Bar:
- Bar Belmont:
- Piola Restaurant and Garden:
- Lightcatcher Winery & Bistro:
- Lee Harvey’s:
See the list here
11 out of 16 restaurant patios on the list are in Tarrant County. The remaining in Dallas. You can also see several future locations to look out for if you enjoy eating outside in fun & beautiful environments.
It seems like downtown Fort Worth has the best selection to choose from but you can find locations all over DFW on this list.
Thanks for the list! The view from the Glass Cactus on Lake Grapevine is to die for! I think I wouldn’t be able to leave that place; it’s so beautiful and serene!
Great list and I’ve learned of a few new places I didn’t know about like the Reata restaurant which looks so cool. I’m loving the view of those skylines from the rooftop patio. Who know about this? I definitely didn’t. I’m sure going to go eat there just to experience that breathtaking view with my husband and my kids.